Leaderboard Get To Know You
First and foremost explain what is your leaderboard name and what is it’s genesis
My friends started calling me Plainjane in middle school because I was a big tomboy. I got the name because I loved wearing my hair in a ponytail with Birkenstocks and little or no makeup. The name stuck and I’ve been called Plainjane ever since.
Name: Darci Humphries
Where do You live? Just moved to Hasbrouck Heights, NJ from Minot, ND at the beginning of July.
Married/Single? Married for 20 years to my hunky husband, Jamie
Kids/Grandkids We have four active boys: Blake(20 and at WSU), Tate(14), Carson(10), and Ellis(5).
Pets? Yes! Our English Bulldog, Meatball, is the princess of our house.
Working/Retired? I am an elementary school teacher
Do you have a motto in which you live by? “Make each day your masterpiece.” -Coach John Wooden
- How long have you had your bike – Since August 2017
- Where in your home do you ride – Our sunroom
- What is your favorite Color –Yellow
- What is your favorite food – Pizza! I could eat it everyday.
- What is your favorite TV Show – That’s tough, either Walking Dead or Game of Thrones
- Have you ever ridden in studio – Yes, a few times but I plan on making the trip into the city more since I now live in NJ. I recently rode my 300th with JSS in the studio.
- Who would you like to ride with – I would like to be in the studio if/when Peloton does another All for One type of ride.
- Guilty Pleasure – Starbucks before heading to work during the school year.
- Favorite Curse word – Holy Fuck
- Favorite musician – Foo Fighters and DMB
- Morning or night – Early morning
- Last Book You Read –“Sometimes I Lie” by Alice Feeney
- Who’s the Last Person who texted you – My son, Blake
- Favorite App –Right now it’s Pinterest because we’re remodeling our house
- Favorite Sport – Football
- Favorite Sports Team – Since I’m from Seattle, I’m a huge fan of the Seahawks, Sounders, and Mariners.
- Fave Alcoholic Beverage – Spiced Capt. Morgan and Diet Coke
- What Color is your toothbrush -Blue
- Do you have a favorite cartoon character – Scooby Doo
- Coffee or tea – Gallons of coffee(I’m from Seattle)
- What time do you go to bed – 10:00
- Fave Reality TV show – Don’t judge but I’d have to say Vanderpump Rules.
- What is something we’d be surprised to know about you? I’m a proud Air Force wife. In 18 years, we’ve moved nine times to some pretty cool places: England(2x), North Carolina, Washington, Louisiana, Virginia, Colorado, North Dakota, New Jersey
- Dinner guest(s) – Will Ferrell and John C. Reilly
25) Marry/F/Kill–Robin Arzon, Jenn Sherman or JJ OR Matt Wilpers, Alex T. or Denis-I’ll plead the 5th on this one. 🙂
Anything else you’d like to share?
I would like to thank Jenn and the tribe for the continued motivation and support everyday. I was in workout slump when I bought my bike and now feel happier and healthier than I have in years. Thanks for being the best tribe!