First and foremost explain the genesis of your leaderboard name…
My name is LB name is #RoxTheRide
My name is Roxanne I was originally foxyroxy606 (my instagram name) and what my friends call me but I didn’t want to have numbers so I came up with RoxTheRide as a play off of rock the ride
Name: Roxanne Rodriguez
Where do You live? I just moved from Syosset, NY to East Northport, NY a few months ago
Married/Single? Not married but I’ve been with my boyfriend for 5 years and we have lived together for 2 years
Kids/Grandkids? Not yet
Pets? My boyfriend and I just adopted a dog found on the streets of Texas after hurricane Harvey, he was brought to a kill shelter and rescued to NY. He’s a German Shepard/Hound mix and a total mush
Working/Retired? I work as an IT Project Manager and also for a wellness company educating others about the toxins/chemicals from everyday products and helping to find alternative solutions at a cheaper cost
If you went to college…what college did you go to? Indiana University 2007, go Hoosiers!
Motto in which you live by? Do unto others as you would have them do unto you
1) How long have you had your bike Since December 2016, I contemplated it for several months and wish I did it sooner!
2) Where in your home do you ride Spare bedroom that eventually will be the Peloton room once I have time to decorate 🙂
3) What is your favorite Color Yellow
4) What is your favorite food Rigatoni a la vodka
5) What is your favorite TV Show I’m a real housewives (Bravo) junkie, preferably NYC, OC, NJ, Beverly Hills
6) Have you ever ridden in studio yes, the first time with Jenn, the second time with Jess (but Jenn was supposed to be teaching that day)
7) Who would you like to ride with Jenn, Robin, Emma, Ally Love, Jess, Alex
8) Guilty Pleasure wine and giving up on the arms sections before its over (shhh)
9) Favorite Curse word – FUCK
10) Favorite musician – The Beatles, John Mellencamp, Tom Petty
11) Morning or night – used to be morning but lately both, just whenever I can fit it in that’s the beauty of Peloton!
12) Last Book You Read Truly Madly Guilty by Liane Moriarty
13) Who’s the Last Person who texted you – my sister to make sure I got home ok in the snow
14) Favorite App – Spotify; thanks to you Kristy 🙂
15) Favorite Sport – Yankees Baseball
16) Favorite Sports Team –
17) Fave Alcoholic Beverage – tequila, club soda with lime (I call a health drink)
18) What Color is your toothbrush – Purple
19) Do you have a favorite cartoon character – no
20) Coffee or tea – definitely coffee
21) What time do you go to bed – 11ish
22) Fave Reality TV show – Real Housewives of Beverly Hills
23) What is something we’d be surprised to know about you? I went to school for finance, hated it and then went into jewelry sales in NYC and somehow wound up in IT.
24) Dinner guest – I’d love to host the instructors and of course DJ John Michael
Anything else you’d like to share? I’m an avid boater and snowmobiler. I spend most weekends in the winter upstate in the Adirondacks and my summers are all for boating on the LI sound.