First and foremost explain the genesis of your leaderboard name:
I have a sign in my office that says “laugh as much as you breathe.” It was a gift from a dear friend who knows that I love to laugh, all the time. I tweaked it a bit to fit on the LB.
Name: Jill Parker but people know me on Facebook as Jill Rowan Pahkah. Pahkah is the Maine pronunciation of Parker.
Where do You live? Camden, Maine
Married/Single? Married to Mark Parker #Markerparker on the LB
Kids/Grandkids? Mark and I have three kids. “Yours, mine and ours” Michaela is 23 and she is from Mark’s first marriage. Kayleigh, 18 is from my first marriage and Matthew, 14 is ours together.
Pets? We have a mutt named Jefe, a Beagle named Putty and a cat named Meow
Working/Retired? I work as the Executive Director of Client Support at athenahealth
Motto in which you live by? Humble with just a hint of Kanye
- How long have you had your bike – I got my bike in December 2016.
- Where in your home do you ride – Third Floor PeloRoom
- What is your favorite Color – Blue
- What is your favorite food – Spaghetti and Meatballs (my homemade “gravy”)
- What is your favorite TV Show – The West Wing
- Have you ever ridden in studio – yes, many times
- Who would you like to ride with – Any time I get to ride with JSS I am happy
- Guilty Pleasure – dark chocolate dipped in jif peanut butter
- Favorite Curse word – Motherfucker
- Favorite musician – I love too many, but Adam Levine is pretty high up there
- Morning or night – Morning
- Last Book You Read – Does the manual to my Vitamix count?
- Who’s the Last Person who texted you – Markerparker
- Favorite App – Candy Crush those candies ain’t gonna crush themselves
- Favorite Sport – I love to watch golf and I love the olympics
- Favorite Sports Team – Meh…..not really that into it
- Fave Alcoholic Beverage – Vodka-Soda
- What Color is your toothbrush – Pink
- Do you have a favorite cartoon character – Wile E. Coyote “Super Genius”
- Coffee or tea – Coffee
- What time do you go to bed – 11:00 PM
- Fave Reality TV show – Total Bellas (Guilty Pleasure)
- What is something we’d be surprised to know about you? I am terrified of flying…..TERRIFIED. Yet I spend roughly 50 days a year on airplanes because of my crazy, fun, exciting job.
- Who would you like to have as a Dinner guest – Pink!
- F Marry Kill…Jenn, Hannah, Ally or Denis, Alex, Cody F -Cody, Marry-Hannah (Girl Crush) Kill-None of them
Anything else you’d like to share? I sometimes get sad when I realize that JSS and I were at Syracuse at the same time and never knew each other. Sigh.