Leaderboard Get To Know You
First and foremost explain the genesis of your leaderboard name…I was #Fab_at_56 for my first year and wasn’t really crazy about it, when I turned 57 at HRI, I decided to change…I am the oldest of 5 girls, it has always been a running joke with me and my sisters which one is Dad’s favorite. True story…my Dad always says goodbye to us on the phone like this “hey! Don’t tell the other girls, but you’re my favorite daughter” LOL
Name: Vicki Cooke
Where do you live? Merritt Island Florida, BUT I am from Marlborough Mass, Boston through and through!
Married/Single? Married (Andy)
Kids/Grandkids? Daughter Meghan, 2 ½ year old granddaughter Maddie!
Pets? Molly, she’s my baby, she is a cocker-poo, and turned 9 in August.
Working/Retired? I am the VP of Operations & Program Management for an Electronic Manufacturing Services company, headquartered in Melbourne FL.
Motto in which you live by? “It’s not what you say, it’s what you do.”
- How long have you had your bike – April 1st 2017
- Where in your home do you ride – Home office
- What is your favorite Color – yellow
- What is your favorite food – Pizza
- What is your favorite TV Show – This is Us!
- Have you ever ridden in studio – HRI was my first time (Jenn, Ally and Hannah)
- Who would you like to ride with – All of my past spin teachers at gyms over the years, they would love Peloton…
- Guilty Pleasure – Absolute Martini Straight Up extra olives…
- Favorite Curse word – I say the F word so much that it really isn’t a curse word for me…
- Favorite musician It’s too hard to pick one! Van Morrison, Bob Seger, Pitbull top 3…how’s that?
- Morning or night – morning
- Last Book You Read – Everybody matters, it’s a management technique book
- Who’s the Last Person who texted you – My dad
- Favorite App – Words with Friends
- Favorite Sport – Football
- Favorite Sports Team – The 5 time Super Bowl Champion New England Patriots
- Fave Alcoholic Beverage – Vodka or Tequila, as long as they are good quality
- What Color is your toothbrush – Blue
- Do you have a favorite cartoon character – Snoopy or Pepe Le Pew (it’s a toss-up)
- Coffee or tea – Coffee black!
- What time do you go to bed – 10PM
- Fave Reality TV show – The Voice
- What is something we’d be surprised to know about you? I had a total knee replacement that went horribly wrong in 2015…debilitating nerve damage, dangerous infections, it was a total shit show, my whole livelihood was at risk…one year of my life was gone, I never thought that I would live pain free again, let alone be able work out…this bike changed my life…
- Who would you like to have as a Dinner guest – My grandmothers
- F Marry Kill…Jenn, Denis, Ally (I hate this question…)
Anything else you’d like to share? I owe everything “Peloton” to my dear friend Rebecca, she passed away from Ovarian Cancer in early 2017, and stipulated in her will that I get a bike…her husband arranged this big surprise and I was blown away..she always knew how to make someone feel loved and this bike hugs me every day, and reminds me just how much I love and miss my friend.