Leaderboard Get To Know You
First and foremost explain what is your leaderboard name and what is it’s genesis
I thought it was cute and catchy at the time before everyone came out with these amazing LB names.
Name: Lisa Chase
Where do You live? KC (reference cute and catchy phrase above)
Married/Single? married to Curt for 23 years
Kids/Grandkids kids Greta 17, Eli 15
Pets? two awesome poodles (featured in my profile pic and in some music videos) and cat Midnight
Working/Retired? work my tail off as a MOM
Do you have a motto in which you live by? Be kind to people
- How long have you had your bike – since November 2015, right after my mom passed away from cancer. It was my ‘get back into life’ purchase
- Where in your home do you ride – we have a large apartment over our garage (which btw I have offered for any Tribe members staying in KC) and we have our equipment there
- What is your favorite Color – depends on the day: top contenders are green, purple and red
- What is your favorite food – any kind of pasta. I’m italian!
- What is your favorite TV Show – right now Manifest. I’m a huge sci fi fan. Star Wars, Marvel movies, Star Trek – – I’m all in!
- Have you ever ridden in studio – Yes several times. Although my favorite in-studio was with Bennifer (who’s hair I helped do that day :))
- Who would you like to ride with – any JSS tribe member I haven’t met!
- Guilty Pleasure – anything chocolate
- Favorite Curse word – Try not to fall over, but I don’t really curse. Except I’ve noticed its been slipping out more since I’ve spent time with Getty.
- Favorite musician – Billy Joel
- Morning or night – NIGHT. and those morning rides are killing me!
- Last Book You Read – He’s not Lazy. It’s a book about teenage boys in this millennial generation and how they simply aren’t being motivated by our education system. I have a freshman boy, and as many folks know he’s been struggling a little. The Peloton community has been a huge support
- Who’s the Last Person who texted you – actually Ben because we just got off the Sunday Low Impact ride.
- Favorite App – Calm. totally cool meditation app that I try to use every day, but realistically get to like 2 time a week
- Favorite Sport – baseball (GO Royals, although my second team is Red Sox, since I’m from Boston area)
- Favorite Sports Team – see above!
- Fave Alcoholic Beverage – cosmopolitan
- What Color is your toothbrush – white electric thing
- Do you have a favorite cartoon character – Calvin from Calvin and Hobbes.
- Coffee or tea – both
- What time do you go to bed – 11
- Fave Reality TV show – don’t do them. hate the fakeness!
- What is something we’d be surprised to know about you? I rowed crew in college, I used to show sheep, I can drop into a Boston Accent whenever I’m near Big Tom, I love to travel (Australia is our next big trip), and I love to play poker (in vegas!)
- Dinner guest – I love to host big dinner parties and would love to have all the instructors over and see them interact!
- Marry/F/Kill-Robin Arzon, Jenn Sherman or JJ OR Matt Wilpers, Alex T. or Denis Yikes. Can I just marry Matt, Alex and Denis???
Anything else you’d like to share?
I know there has been huge drama about the JSS tribe page. Although I hope it can continue as it is, even if it doesn’t, this tribe will remain strong. I will continue to treasure the friendships I’ve made and we will continue to support each other, make each other laugh, and share our stories.
See you on the leaderboard!