Leaderboard Get To Know You
First and foremost explain what is your leaderboard name and what is it’s genesis
My stepdaughter calls me TerBear….and it grew on me, so I decided to make it my leaderboard name.
Name: Terri Steppe
Where do You live? Brick, NJ (The Shore)
Kids/Grandkids – 4 kids – Son, 26. Daughter 23. Stepson 21 Stepdaughter 18
Pets? – 2 yellow lab mixes
Working/Retired? Work – Accounting
Do you have a motto in which you live by? Work Hard, Play Hard!
- How long have you had your bike – End of January 2018
- Where in your home do you ride – Finished Basement
- What is your favorite Color – Sage Green
- What is your favorite food – OMG – I’m a foodie. So many, but good old fashioned Spaghetti and Meatballs probably best.
- What is your favorite TV Show – Right now – A Million Little Things
- Have you ever ridden in studio – YES! 3 times
- Who would you like to ride with – I’ve only ridden on Sundays with Jenn. Would like to try Denis and Alex (but Alex’s music not my fav)
- Guilty Pleasure – Wine and Cheese
- Favorite Curse word – Fuck
- Favorite musician – so many, but probably all-time that I love listening to is Van Morrison. But just about anything from 70s. I love Country music and Kenny Chesney is my fav.
- Morning or night – morning totally.
- Last Book You Read – The Perfect Couple – Elin Hilderbrand (typically only read in summer – beach/pool)
- Who’s the Last Person who texted you – my daughter Courtney
- Favorite App – Instagram
- Favorite Sport – Football (college and pro), but favorite for watching our kids in high school would be soccer, lacrosse and volleyball
- Favorite Sports Team – My husband tells me that I can’t do this, but I do…he loves the Steelers, my son loves the Eagles, my daughter loves the Giants – so I root for all three! And of course, Penn State Football.
- Fave Alcoholic Beverage – No question – RED WINE
- What Color is your toothbrush – Blue
- Do you have a favorite cartoon character – not really. I was never a cartoon person.
- Coffee or tea – coffee
- What time do you go to bed – 11ish.
- Fave Reality TV show – Dancing with the Stars
- What is something we’d be surprised to know about you? I remarried 10 years ago. My husband’s name is Mike. My ex-husband’s name is Mike. My son and my stepson are both Mike, and my father is Mike. Apparently, I have a thing for Mike’s. I also get along very well with my (EX) Mike and my husband (new Mike) and I hang out with him and his wife all the time. So the Mike thing is always funny!
- Dinner guest – Oh my gosh, that is hard! I like FUN people. I know most people always answer this with someone who is a historic figure, or political figure, etc…I just want to have someone over who is going to make me laugh! So, basically anyone with a sense of humor! Actually would probably love to have Jenn Sherman over. I think we are kindred spirits
- Marry/F/Kill-Robin Arzon, Jenn Sherman or JJ OR Matt Wilpers, Alex T. or Denis – HMMMM….Marry, I would say no one. SORRY, but I’m married to my “person” already! F – Alex and Denis of course 😉 – don’t tell my hubby! ……Kill – no one.
Anything else you’d like to share?
I’m absolutely OBSESSED with this bike and the community. People who aren’t in it just don’t understand. I am constantly being teased by my family about my obsession, but I don’t care! LOVE LOVE Jenn Sherman. I have met several of my Peloton friends in person and love getting to know them. I hope to meet even more in the future!