Leaderboard Get To Know You
First and foremost explain what is your leaderboard name and what is it’s genesis-
I work for the St. Cloud Rox, a collegiate wood bat summer league baseball team that is part of the Northwoods League. The guys are college baseball players that are looking to get drafted, further their career, etc. They play 72 games in 75 days, it is really good baseball!! (Google it for more info) My husband is part owner of this team and another team in the same league, the Willmar Stingers. I do book work/accounting from home part time – so I make my schedule work around live day rides – Go Roxnation!!
Name: Meredith Posch
Where do you live? Sauk Rapids, Minnesota
Married/Single? Married to Gary – just had our 25th wedding anniversary!
Kids/Grandkids 3 kids. . . Mackenzie 22, Brady 17, and Cullen 12
Working/Retired? I work part time (not so part time some weeks) for three of our family businesses – Brandl Motors, Rox Baseball, and Acceleration Baseball Center
Do you have a motto in which you live by? We have a sign in our house. . . “Work Hard and Be Nice”
- How long have you had your bike – since May 2017
- Where in ur home do you ride – basement bedroom turned workout room
- What is your favorite Color – green
- What is your favorite food – mexican with a margarita
- What is your favorite TV Show – lots of choices . . . Shameless, Outlander, Friends, Cheers
- Have you ever ridden in studio – No, on my to-do list. HRI is right in the middle of my boys baseball season!
- Who would you like to ride with – Jenn and any of the wonderful LB friends that make this bike great!
- Guilty Pleasure – pedicures, I would get one every week, and 80’s hair bands
- Favorite Curse word – fuck, oh for fucks sake. . . my family is also fond of Oh balls! (is that a curse word??)
- Favorite musician – Eric Clapton
- Morning or night – night
- Last Book You Read – last Virgin River series book by Robyn Carr
- Who’s the Last Person who texted you – my daughter, wanted to know how to make chili –what??
- Favorite App – Pinterest
- Favorite Sport – Baseball!
- Favorite Sports Team – Twins or Wild (also like hockey, almost have to in the “state of hockey”), I’ll also add University of Nebraska – Omaha Maverick Baseball, my 17 yr. old just signed with them! Go Mavs!
- Fave Alcoholic Beverage – margarita, on rocks with salt, or good cold beer
- What Color is your toothbrush – green
- Do you have a favorite cartoon character – Charlie Brown
- Coffee or tea – tea, cold
- What time do you go to bed – midnight
- Fave Reality TV show – don’t watch any now, I did watch Rock of Love with Bret Michaels years ago, too funny!!
- What is something we’d be surprised to know about you? I have a teaching degree and taught elementary school for 20 years before “retiring” to work my other jobs. Big high five to all the teachers that ride. It is a hard, demanding job!! I sure miss kids and the things that they say, it just makes your day!
- Dinner guest – Joe Mauer, all the guys in Def Leppard
- 25) Marry/F/Kill-Robin Arzon, Jenn Sherman or JJ OR Matt Wilpers, Alex T. or Denis Denis/Alex/ ?? I like all these guys!
Anything else you’d like to share?
It’s the combination of great music and Jenn Sherman magic that makes it fun to get on the bike every day. It’s hard to explain to other people that it is not a chore to exercise, it is FUN!! The support and positivity of this group has made such a difference in my life. Thank you to all JSS Tribe members, you are a wonderful bunch of people!!