Ever hear JSS call out a leaderboard name and say “Great name” or “Wonder what’s behind that?” or WHO IS SUCITUPBUTTRCUP? Well…we do! Coming out of the admins meeting with JSS a few weeks ago we thought it would be fun to pick an interesting leaderboard name and go upclose and personal to find out about the person behind the name. This month, it’s Jennifer Noble…the lb name that started it all!.
Jenn was born in California, moved to Pheonix, AZ and now lives in Nashville Tennessee.
First and foremost explain the genesis of your leaderboard name…
My approach to life – No matter what is thrown at you or what you have to do, suck it up and get it done. No one else is going to do it for you.
- How long have you had your bike – 11/30/2016.
- Where in your home do you ride – Guest bedroom that has been turned into a home gym.
- What is your favorite Color – Purple
- What is your favorite food – Mexican
- What is your favorite TV Show – Chicago PD
- Have you ever ridden in studio – Not yet but hope to soon.
- Who would you like to ride with – JSS of course, all her Admins, Quay and any other JSS tribe members.
- Guilty Pleasure – Snickers ice cream bars. Thank goodness they make mini ones.
- Favorite Curse word – Fuck
- Favorite musician – I don’t just have one. I like to listen to all kinds of music depending on my mood. Right now I love the 80’s and 90’s again.
- Favorite concert – Garth Brooks.
- Morning or night – Morning
- Last Book You Read – The Survivor by Vince Flynn. I love to read.
- Who’s the Last Person who texted you – Jonathan, my husband
- Favorite App – Motifit
- Favorite Sport – Football
- Favorite Sports Team – Green Bay Packers (closet Patriots fan)
- Fave Alcoholic Beverage – Diet 7up and Coconut Vodka – try it, its amazing.
- What Color is your toothbrush – Blue
- Do you have a favorite cartoon character – Donald Duck (actually have a tattoo of him as an angel on my ankle)
- Coffee or tea – Neither – give me a Diet Dr Pepper
- What time do you go to bed – 10 pm
- Fave Reality TV show – Ones that are not on. I am not a reality TV show fan.
- F…M…K…John Foley, Steven Little & Alex Tousaint F – Alex Tousaint – you know it would be full of passion. M- John Foley – then I could ride in the studio whenever I wanted, in fact I would have a John Foley wife bike. K – Steven Little – he gets killed for leaving, I enjoyed his rides/music.
- What is something we’d be surprised to know about you? In the past 4 years I met a boy, moved half way across country, got married, gained custody of his three teenage kids and I am still sane! Peloton is definitely one of the reasons I have my sanity.
- Dinner guest – My Grandfather. I am Grandpa’s girl and miss seeing him since we moved away.
BONUS: Do you have any pets? Riley our Yellow Lab and Red our Australian Shepard/Red Heeler Mix.
Our very own Yanina Livingston interviewed on The Clip Out! She talks about magic pants, Starbucks cups, and why she has that ouuuutrageous (-ly cute) accent.